Step One: Find your SAP SuccessFactors API Server URL
1. To find your API Server URL, go to this link.
2. In the listed API Server URLs, search for the environment that matches your subdomain. For example, if your domain was https://salesdemo4.successfactors.com, search for salesdemo4.
If you are unsure what your API Server URL is, or are having trouble connecting, we recommend reaching out to your SAP Support team to obtain your API Server URL.
3. Copy the entire URL.
In this example, it would be: apisalesdemo4.successfactors.com
4. Enter your SAP SuccessFactors API Server URL into the integration authorization component as shown below:
Step Two: Find your SAP Username and Company ID
1. To find your SAP SuccessFactors username, go to the upper right hand side and click on your profile image to view your username.
2. To find your SAP SuccessFactors Company ID, in the same dropdown menu, click "Show version information." Locate Company ID in the modal that pops up:
3. Once you obtain your username (not email) and company ID, enter them in Snappy Dashboard as shown:
Step Three: Find your SAP SuccessFactors Client ID and Secret
1. In your Admin Center, go to Tools, and search Manage OAuth2 Client Applications (If your page looks different, search for Manage OAuth2Client Applications in the search tool on your homepage).
2. Click Register Client Application.
3. Fill out Application Name & Application URL (what actually goes in these fields is not important).
4. Click Generate X.509 Certificate. Fill out Common Name (name doesn't matter) and hit Generate.
5. Once the certificate populates, download and save it. You will have downloaded a file called Certificate.pem.
6. Click Register (it will have replaced the Generate button).
7. Back on your Manage OAuth2 Client Applications, go to the application you just created and click Edit.
8.) You will now see an API key listed - this is your Client ID. Copy and save this Key.